Saturday, October 25, 2008

RANDOM EARLY MORNING MUSINGS

Has anyone ever asked a successful person what makes them successful? Is it what they know, or who they know? Is it they were at the right place at the right time, for their gifts to shine? Was it hard work a million no's before that one yes? I wonder about myself and I try to examine myself often, why do I have this roadblock to success? Am I my own worst enemy? Is greatness not for me? Am I at the right place or stuck in the wrong place? Do I not have the tools I need to succeed? What is keeping me stuck in this mud? This bog of nothingness? How do I put myself in a place 2 prosper? Where do I start? ....

Am I smart or just a storage of useless information, what is my purpose here? Will I ever find it will it ever be reveled? Does it take courage to pursue your dreams? What if your dreams are intangible? Do you have to be a fearless fool in order to pursue dreams? If perception is reality then why do I feel like I am stuck in an endless cycle? Does going to therapy help get you out of your head and make you feel better?

Crossroads... Desires, weakness, strength, unhappiness, ineptitude. Run a circle never ending loop, nothing wrong with them something wrong with you, makes no sense, forgive the rambling just trying to figure it all out.