Tuesday, November 11, 2008

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING

I have been feeling so blah lately especially since the holidays are coming up but my pockets are super empty, which just takes the little bit of wind I had in my sails right on out of it. I can't even get things that I want to for my niece who's birthday is in December also, honestly I feel like I am at a new low. I thought it couldn't get any worst but...I just keep proving myself wrong.

Sorry enough bitching about me I'm sure we all going through something at this point in time so I digress. I feel so late because this video came out on the 7th but better late than never. I give you heartless by Kanye West I love this man he has YET to do wrong in my eyes. Call him what you want but you won't call him broke! BTW if my brother wins the drum off competition tonight I am officially interviewing him for this blog cause that would make him my official rawk star so stay tuned for that latest development.