Thursday, January 08, 2009

GETTING READY TO POSSIBLY SING MY SWAN SONG

As I was reading my sisters blog who just started blogging it occurred to me that her followship is one off from mines, yep I'm going there while I am happy for my sister I'm sad for myself! I've been blogging since what 2006 and my readership still is low like a strippers skirt, what's up with that? Can you not relate to me? Am I not friendly, personable, at the very least don't I illicit a laugh with some of the things I have been through in my checkered past? I mean come on now not saying that my sister doesn't write a great blog but damn she is new to the game and already her readership is the same as mine and she just barely started. That shit right there is enough to make me say fuck it I'm not writing a blog anymore because no one even reads this shit.

So what's the point? I know there are trillions of people all over the world who write blogs and there is not enough time in the day for every blog to be read but this is just downright disheartening I know I have a tendency to whip out my soapbox but I do it because I care. I have a tendency to be all hail fire and brimstone and just big sisterish but that's the role I was given what can I do? I don't know how to change my stripes and I wouldn't want to even if I could I like me, you might not but I do!

So what say you good people is my journey blogging here over, should I throw in the towel and just find another creative outlet because obviously y'all ain't giving a damn. Maybe my time has come to an end and I possibly should say goodbye but this time for real. If no one is reading it then its just a tree in the woods that fell with no one there to hear it fall. Either way it goes someone tell me something... I can take the truth lay it on me, please and thank you.