Tuesday, March 24, 2009

KERI HILSON IN STORES TODAY



Fresh video off the block, Keri Hilson is getting her video's in her album comes out tomorrow FINALLY, after how many singles off of it. I don't want to bias your opinion so check the album out and if you like it buy it. I love how the boys in the industry are now video divo's I love it. I say use more of em maybe then we will see less ass shaking and degradation...well I can dream. Check out Shaffer he is really starting to show his age...in his twenties my aunt flo-rida!

Her latest video offering:



I love Ms. Hilson's style she is glam but still the girl next door she's not overly sexy but just enough so that it's natural. I like her voice as well and I have enjoyed her videos and songs tremendously!

Check her site out and HERE and like I said if you are a fan of Ms. Hilson make it happen.