Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Review of Sea Platform Boot (Wide Width)

Originally submitted at Avenue.com

These sleek snake embossed sueded boots have trendy platform styling that makes walking a breeze!

  • Man made upper. Side zip closure. Platform lift. Faux stacked heel. Imported.
  • Cloudwalkers by Avenue. Cloud Heel Strike Pad® Flexible non-slip sole.

Don't buy these if you have a wide foot

By A FORMER CUSTOMER from Corona, Ca on 12/23/2009

 

1out of 5

Sizing: Feels full size too small

Width: Feels too narrow

Pros: Don't buy

Cons: Poor Quality

Best Uses: NONE

Describe Yourself: Trendy, Stylish, High-end shopper

First complaint they did not fit AT ALL I couldn't even get my foot in these boots and they say they are wide width, I highly doubt it. Second complaint I spent extra money to receive these boots before christmas as a present to myself but I called the company and they WILL not be refunding my express shipping charges PLUS I have to pay to send them back to the company, Third Complaint I am not able to return these shoes back to the retail store which means I have to wait 3-4weeks for them to return the money I spent on these boots back to me. I am utterly disappointed and angry and this has really put a damper on my mood this evening I used to like shopping at the avenue but after this I am no longer a customer. This is beyond shoddy retail practices. I hope the ladies with truly wide feet and wide calves did not spend any money on purchasing these boots because you will be angry and disappointed like I was.

(legalese)