Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Review of Stud Platform Ankle Boot

Originally submitted at Avenue.com


These sueded platform ankle boots get rock star charm from strappy studded details.

  • Faux suede upper. Studded strap details. Side zip closure. Slight ruching above toe bed. Faux stacked heel. Imported.
  • Cloudwalkers by Avenue.

buyer beware

By Disappointed and Angry from Corona, Ca on 12/23/2009

 

1out of 5

Sizing: Feels full size too small

Width: Feels too narrow

Pros: could not wear

Cons: Never again

Best Uses: Unbelievable

Describe Yourself: Done shopping here foreve

I regret ever shopping online I have been a customer with avenue forever and never have I had a reason not purchase anything from them before but today I am so angry I vow never to shop online at the avenue again. First complaint I couldn't even fit my foot in this shoe and I have a truly wide foot so when I see a company that caters to wide feet even with skepticism I look at their merchandise but I couldn't even get my foot all the way in this booty, second complaint you can no longer return merchandise into the store if I had of known that I NEVER would have purchased it in the first place, Third complaint I paid for express shipping which I will not be able to get back and its going to take 3-4weeks for my money to be put back into my account. I will never ever shop at the avenue on line again and I highly doubt that I will be pursasing anything in their stores from now on this is beyond ridiculous and really puts a damper on the holidays for me. In a time when people don't have money to waste I have been fleeced out of express shipping and handling charges and no where on this site does it say that merchandise can now no longer be returned to retail locations this is beyond a disappointment to say the least.

(legalese)