Thursday, March 12, 2009

SUM VIDEO GIRL POWER

It's been awhile since I have been impressed by videos most videos are boring and have the same concepts you've seen one then you've seen them all...but every once awhile someone will come with a new fresh concept or just a fresh new spin on the same old dry concept and I can appreciate that so therefore these two videos are the business.

First up is Keri Hilson now I have liked all her videos thus far but this one is so relate able she is not glamed up, she is just a regular girl jonesing on a guy and we all know how that feels I think the video does what it's supposed to do and it does it well. So I appreciated the video tremendously, who would have thought that Kanye would be someones video vixen LOL.



Next we have Latoya Luckett's video first off if her 2nd album is coming with bangers like this I might have to see if I can scrape up some money to cop it. The whole concept with the old school nostalgic look and everything I dig that, that's when it was about talent and music not ring tones and flash if you didn't have talent then you weren't a hit! Artist had to work a lot harder and be original back then but I digress peep lance gross being latoya's video vixen luvs it! Personally I always thought that Latoya was the prettiest one in Destiny's children but anyways I see progress in her singing and in her music so I can't wait 2 preview her new album.