Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I AM SAUSAGE FARTS" FANS NEED AN INTERVENTION



Sometimes people get religious about their love of celebrities that's called false idol worship! I believe that their is a cult of beyonce and I believe that the people that are blindly devoted to her need an intervention and shock therapy! Many will go to great lengths to idolize SWSNBN and its bizarre and scary and sad and funny. I think there should be a medical definition made up about the people who drink the kool-aide of worship behind beyaki and her legion. It's no secret that I don't think she is the greatest she is a work horse bred to work and she works hard but is she the definitive answer to female singers and entertainers fuck no and I stand behind that statement with everything in me! I digress some of yaki's obsessive fans taking it to the Nth letter of loony.





This one is pure comedy luvs it!






I'm sure there are dozens of videos on the worship of beyaki...you know where and how to find them if you need more and I'm sure I'm going to be called a hater because I don't worship her or her efforts so be it someone has to see the truth guess that shall be me.