Sunday, November 16, 2008

HEART BEATS

So many times I thought I caught a glimpse of you as I chatted, had random conversations, wasted time with random dudes that had crossed my path but elusive like sand through my fingers you are. I always think I see a glimpse of you then...it happens true colors are shown and then it's over. Sometimes it takes a couple conversations sometimes it only takes one. The end result are usually always the same.



I have an idea but it's an abstract one...I try to keep the parameters loose so that I don't crush the depth of you but at the same time have some kind of construct as just to what kind of person you are. I'm not seeking perfection I wouldn't want anyone to perfect, perfect is too hard to live up to and with. I just want a normal, quirky, funny, handsome, strong, sweet, respectful, easy to laugh, slow to anger, gentle but strong, intelligent nerdy, tallish guy with his head on straight who doesn't have all this baggage and emotional wounds. Just an easy going sort of fellow who wants to walk down that path of love and be in love with no qualms or limitations. Who will not mind my ways and might even think that some of the things I do are cute, funny, interesting, and we will make merry wherever we are. He will be my perfectly imperfect superhuman and I will be his perfectly imperfect cheering section.



Who will know how to cheer me up when the world becomes to much, who will listen and offer helpful solutions not just random shit that doesn't make sense. He won't hurry me to cheer up because it's inconvenient for him but he will let me be without thinking it is a reflection on anything he has done. In other words he will give me space to get back on track and be there when I am better and I in turn will willingly do the same for him. Giving him space when needed and strength or a shoulder or even a whole back to lean on when he needs it. We will be the best of friends and have respect for each other as individuals. We would communicate like the best of friends...and he would whisper in my ear... "and I can make dreams come true"...and I would allow myself to believe it...if just for a moment because it would feel good to surrender and just believe.



this specific portion of this particular movie just strikes a chord with me and on a humbug I decided to see if it was on youtube it was so I had to post it...when Cecily Tyson's character is talking about her husband every time it resonates inside me its a powerful scene and I don't think that people truly grasp the magnitude of the scene...so yea watch the whole clip or just start at the 5 minute mark and see the elders talking about love it is a remarkable scene along with the wedding scene and if you haven't seen this movie what are you waiting for already? Anyway enjoy and have a blessed Sunday.