Monday, September 23, 2013

NOT HERE TO BE YOUR PERSONAL WHORE




I must be the only woman in the world who get's turned off when a man that I've just met brings up sex. Why is it important to you to know the last time I had sex? What business is it of yours when we are just having general conversation? Why do we have to discuss sex when you don't even know my favorite color or better yet you don't even know if I have siblings or if my mother and father are still alive. Point is you barely know me you don't want to get to know me but you want to fuck me and I should be fine with that and people don't understand why I'm not. I am not against sex but I don't think it should be given away or had so lightly and in today's society you'll screw someone before you even know if you like them as a person and that is a PROBLEM that is abnormal behavior which society deems as the new normal and you're expected to go along with the status quo and I got a issue with that in a big way. I shouldn't have to audition sexually for someone to want to get to know me as a person my vagina has nothing to do with who I am as a person. That should be the icing on the cake not the whole cake.

I know that there is this backwards way of thinking that if a woman has some extra pounds on her frame that will make it easier to have sex with her because she'll be desperate and have low self esteem so therefore she will be willing to lay down with any man that dare give her some attention and a little bit of affection. In fact she should be grateful that any man is paying her attention and thus should show her gratitude with sexual willingness to please and she should go over and beyond in the bedroom she should in fact be classified as a freak. That is still the thinking of many men and sadly some women as well. This is one fat woman that doesn't subscribe to that bullshit I'm just the opposite I think men need to earn the privilege to have sex with me and if they don't get that, then they damn sure don't deserve my time let alone my body.

I have always had an issue with the notion that in order for a man to pay attention to you, or want to be with me they have to sample my goodies first, or you have to be some kind of sex freak in the bedroom to be deemed worthy of someones time and affection I think that is stupid and erroneous thinking. Why do I have to earn your attention through sex, why do I have to earn anything with sex. Sex should not be the end all be all goal but it is and that's sad. Why is it that you have to treat a man that's not even your husband like he is your husband? Why do I have to do all these sexual favors for a man that is just a boyfriend? Why does me preforming sexually for you at your beck and call directly affect how you treat me or whether you cheat on me or not? Why is your reaction to me not sexing you when you want it cheating? That is a character flaw if you can't be loyal or faithful to someone you're supposed to be in a relationship with because they won't screw you when you think you should be getting it what does that say about you? Sex or lack thereof should not cause someone to act out of their character. If you can cheat on someone because they haven't fore-filled or aren't fore filling your sexual needs and you just can't contain yourself or be mature enough to tell that person it's not working out because your sexual needs aren't being met and that is a big part of being with someone for you then you're a selfish individual with a major character flaw.

If sex is what makes your world go round and that's all you can see, that's your end all be all then you need to seek out a like minded individual so you can sex each other up day in and day out.  There are women out there who love sex and want to have it everyday all day on the hour every hour you just got to seek her out and I advocate that strongly. If you know you have a high sex drive and you want someone to keep up with your sexual appetite seek out the women that are the same. Don't come looking in my direction because it's a waste of your time and it's a waste of me having to cuss you out or block that ass at every avenue.

I was raised old school where love was a big part of the equation and sex was not. I know times have changed people don't even go out on dates anymore they just talk until they screw and then that's it. There is nothing out here that is appealing to me about the state of male and female interaction. I think it's abhorrent that technology is getting better while human relationships are getting worse. You got the latest cell phone but you can't treat me like a person that matters unless you know what "my mouth do" or "how fat my ass is" or "what my favorite position is" You don't know if I have AIDS or HIV you don't know if I have herpes or anything else of that nature those type of questions don't even get asked. I'm 35 and I'm more than over the bullshit passing for social interaction between the sexes these days. I don't want to play by the new rules which means I'm going to end up staying single until I die. I'm sure it's going to get worst as time goes on and I keep telling myself that I'm going to be single so let the notion of romance go. Let the notions of love go, because clearly love has finally been put out to pasture while sex and lust live on exponentially.