Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I AM SAUSAGE FARTS VOCALS UNCUT???



You know I have been a vocal advocate of the SWSNBN'ed anti stan club. It's amazing how you can get away with any and everything when you are a "celeb" there is so much smoke and mirrors behind the scene all people ever see is the finished product. So why you go and spend your hard earned money this weekend on that tragic mess that will be the movie she is in that not even her co-stars can save I want you to think about this audio that Howard Stern has on SWSNBN'ed performing from a past "Today show" appearance also I do want to point out that her commercials for the movie at least when I have been watching TV have been coming on when white shows are on television but as I typed this I just realized their aren't anymore black shows on television anymore. Enjoy the vocals anyway.