Monday, May 18, 2009

CELEB-WHORE-T'S AND THEIR WORSHIPERS


I have been sitting here for like hours just thinking why are celebrities relevant? Why do we worship these publicity whores, why do we covet their lifestyles, and they things that they do? I really was hard pressed to find a valid or sane enough reason as to why the world has a love affair with celebrities. I will admit I have even gotten caught up in the hype a time or two but I really just realized I am so over celeb-whore-t's and all they shit.

I really want to just dumb out and block out everything that cele-whore-t's do that doesn't amount to shit. I don't care where they eat, I don't care about their workout regimen, I don't care how many baby mommas/baby daddies/children/mistresses/gay partners/beards they have I just really don't give a shit. I hate these people, I hate that we worship them in this society. I hate that these celeb-whore-t's make millions of dollars for pretending and doing nothing.

For example:

Why is Mariah Carey still famous? Her Biggest claim to fame recently is her marriage to nick cannon, why is that shit important? I mean really who gives a shit that her cougar vaj has snapped nick up who else was he going to marry, Madonna was already taken!!!!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: she is forever pregnant, she has lips like a black woman and she is uber-crazy if she didn't have money she would have been locked in the loony bin a long time ago so, why are they important? Besides picking up babies from foreign countries and doing some charity work which is a tax write off any damn way why are these people important if they stopped making movies and just disappeared would your world evaporate in to a sad abyss of nothingness?

Emeinem Why is he still famous why was he even famous in the first place? Who's great white hype was he? His lyrics are misogynistic as hell he hates women, especially the women in his life, he's an angry white boy from a trailer park who can put some words together why is he famous? What makes him such a fascinating character? If he couldn't rap would you care about Marshall Mathers?

50 Cents, why is he still important? He got shot a bunch of times and he made it instead of being happy he's still alive he constantly beefing with his baby momma, he constantly making dumb ass videos about dumb shit and calls himself going after other rappers about how fake and wack they are for real dude? When you were just Curtis Jackson what made you important?

Kim Whoredashian, A sex tape, laying on her back with her legs in the air made her a household name because slutting around with Parasite Hilton wasn't getting it. What does she do that is so important besides bang reggie bush's sorry ass? Her father was a attorney her mother married Bruce Jenner, and her sisters are just there, why are these bitches relevant? Who gives a shit about the whoredashian's? Why are they important? What do they contribute to the world? Besides being a cum receptacle for black athletes? How exactly do they better the planet? If they didn't exist would the world stop spinning? Would it grind to a halt because kim's ass wasn't there to some how anchor the earth and help the planet rotate?

I think I have illustrated my point well enough, Many of these people who are celeb-whore-t's are actually waste of space and I really felt like I have had a revelation concerning their asses. Millions of people who actually work for a living doctors, nurse's, teachers, the average Joe and Jane who have lost their jobs during this current economic situation should be the real celeb's the people who, have managed not to lose hope, and faith, while weathering the real everyday down in the trenches type stuff. I think it's sad when we take our life cues from the biggest, whores, fakes, and phonies that the "industry" is made up of. None of these people give a damn about you or me so why do we feed their egos by constantly watching their every fucking move. The shit is sicking, I can't tell anyone else what to do but I am going to practice unplugging much more.

I refuse to watch "reality" shows as is but I have been following every little juicy gossip tidbit that the gossipers have been writing, and speaking on. I don't know nary one of these people but every time a piece of information drops I have to be right there to catch it or I feel like I am out of the loop. It's a problem at least now I see that and I am going to be working on that immediately, I don't give a shit about nary one of these folks in the "industry" and they don't even know I exist from now on my questions to myself are going to be why is this important and how will this information help benefit you exactly? IF I don't have a satisfactory answer to those two questions I will most def keep it pushing. Death to all celeb-whore-t's, their entourages, their publicist, their street teams, and all the mofo's who co-sign their fucked up over indulgent lifestyles and behaviors!!!!