Wednesday, October 01, 2008

WELCOME TO THE NEW DIGS

The blessing and the curse is what I often call the Internet. You have the power at your fingertips to be anywhere in the world and send your soul out across the power lines inventing yourself over and over again. Some people are malicious with it and others have the power to just be themselves. The great thing out the blog sphere is that you can write as many blogs as you want, change your blog title as many times as you want and just keep reinventing yourself finding what works for you. I was trying to put a face lift on my old blog but the energy just wasn't right and I was getting mad frustrated so I just decided to make a whole new blog. I hope you don't mind, I hope you will bare with me as I try and bang out my thoughts over here, and if this doesn't feel right I will reinvent myself again. It is what it is kids.